Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: going to mississippi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    again, right after Christmas...my bro's hepatitis- C is getting worse...he seems very calm and at peace..which is more than I can say for the rest of the family..arrrghhh.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWW Mummy, here's a big hug!!! I asked Robin how he was doing we we spoke last. Just know that we all love you and will pray!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So strange because I spoke to Uncle Sim last week and he sounded so good. We spoke for an hour at least.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •